The parking lots for Black Bears home games typically open an hour before the gates open.
Lots will open as follows:
Monday- Thursday: 4:00 P.M.
Friday-Saturday: 5:00 P.M.
Sunday: 2:00 P.M.
- Lot 1 (game day parking only): $5.00 per car/spot
- Lot 2 (full-season parking only): $75.00 for the season
*Season ticket holders receive discounted price*
Traffic flow coming from University Town Center will be as following:
- When coming down the hill towards Monongalia County Ballpark, the right lane will be for vehicles that have season parking passes who will be parking in Lot 2 (paved lot behind clubhouse beyond right field wall).
- Those vehicles that will be paying for individual game parking ($5.00 per car) will need to be in the left lane to park in Lot 1 which is the paved lot beyond center field.
Price: $5.00 per car
Limited ADA accessible parking will be on a first-come first-serve basis. The ADA accessible parking lot will be Lot 4, which is the closest lot to Gate A and the ticket office in center field behind the videoboard. A car parking in the ADA accessible lot will be required to park in Lot 4 only. Fans who wish to access the ADA accessible parking must present the following information to the parking staff upon arrival at the ballpark:
1. Valid state-issued disabled parking card or license plate
2. Valid state-issued disabled parking registration card
3. Photo ID of the disabled permit holder who is present in the automobile (the photo ID must match the disabled parking registration card and disabled permit holder must be present in the vehicle.
Fans may also park for free at the University Town Center. A limited number of parking spots are located at Walmart, Sam's Club and the WVU Healthcare Facility. At Wal-Mart and Sam's Club, the exterior spots for fans are striped with white paint, while the interior parking spaces for customers are striped with yellow paint. Game day parking is prohibited in any spots striped in yellow paint.
Rules for parking at the WVU Hospital Facility are as follows: The West Virginia Black Bears have access to parking lots directly connected to University Town Center Drive. Those spots become available for Black Bears games starting at 5:00 p.m. for all evening games as they open up with the full complement of spaces available by 6:00 p.m. On Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays, the designated spaces are available starting two hours prior to game time as the spots open up with all designated spots available one hour prior to the game. Fans are not allowed into the WVU Healthcare Facility restrooms at any time. Tailgating and tents are not permitted in the Healthcare Facility parking lot as well.