The Black Bears adopted the clear bag policy for the 2017 season. The clear bag policy reflects an overall policy at Monongalia County Ballpark and also applies to West Virginia University's baseball season.
Exceptions are made on a case-by-case basis.
For a complete collection of ballpark information, please click HERE.
The following bags are allowed at Monongalia County Ballpark:
- Clear bags, Plastic or PVC, that do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12" in size (30.5 x 15.25 x 30.5 cm)
- One (1) gallon plastic storage bags
- Small bags or clutches that do not exceed 4.5" x 6.5" in size, with or without a handle or strap
All medically necessary bags will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. No medical bags may be brought into the facility without a bag-tag issued at the gate on Black Bears game days. Please note that all bags may be inspected at any time.
The following bags are prohibited from entry:
- Purses or handbags
- Tinted clear bags
- Patterned clear bags
- Laptop or messenger bags/briefcases
- Oversized totes
- Mesh bags
- Diaper bags
- Camera bags
- Clear backpacks
- Binocular cases
- Fanny packs
- Seat cushions with pockets
- Gym bags or duffle bags
Exceptions are made on a case-by-case basis. For more information, please contact us.