Learn from Thunder Players and Coaches during our Youth Baseball Camps!
- June 25 & 26 (Tuesday/Wednesday) = $100
- July 23 (Tuesday) = $75
- August 6 (Tuesday) = $75
- Camp is open to children ages 7-12
- Included in the registration fee is a hat voucher and and a ticket to Trenton Thunder game on the night of camp.
- Campers should bring their bat and glove along with any other gear they feel they might need for these drills
- If your child wants to be in the same group as their friends, make sure to notate that when registering
- Dress Code - Campers are welcome to dress however they feel comfortable. Full uniform or shorts and a T-Shirt are both great options. Cleats are not required, but if you choose to wear, they must be rubber cleats. Metal cleats are not permitted.
- 8:30am - Registration and check-in. Please make sure to arrive early so we have everyone ready to go by 9:30am! Check-in will be directly in front of the stadium near the ticket windows. You will drop camper here and parents must sign a waiver at this time. Parents/Guardians are free to stay and watch from the stands or leave and return when camp is done at 12:30pm
- 9:00am - Campers will rotate between different stations including pitching, fielding, batting, base running and outfield. A brief break for water will happen in between each rotation. Campers will rotate between scrimmage games all day with breaks mixed in. There will be a approximately 30 minute long autograph session with the Thunder players and coaches immediately following the conclusion of camp. Hat vouchers will be given out upon check-in.
Inside Thunder Tickets